Monday, January 17, 2011

Red Carpet Hair: GOLDEN GLOBES 2011


This years 2011 Golden Globes was well worth the wait.  The gowns were gorgeous and most importantly the hair was stunning.  A lot of hairstyles stood out to me on the red carpet because they were all styles that could be easily achieved. 

One of my favorite looks was the chic and sleek ponytail.  Jennifer Lopez looks GREAT from head to toe!

Is this the same girl from Dawsons Creek?  Michelle Williams short boyish cut really gave her the edge she needed.  Not a big fan of the dress but she gets a 10 for the haircut!

Now if I had to pick my the best look of the night it would have to be January Jones.  It was the perfect hairstyle for the perfect dress. She looks like she stepped right out of a black and white movie.  I know I am going to give all these red carpet looks a try, you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment